Private Educational Institutions who will employ foreign personnel are liable to submit the opening, starting the education certificates and related permits obtained from the Ministry of Education at the application folder.

The foreign applicant who will work within the scope of this position is liable to obtain preliminary permit from the Ministry of Education. Otherwise, the applications will be rejected.

During the work permit applications of the instructors, in addition to the necessary documents, above documents have to be presented.

Get free advice

Fill in the contact form. Our advisors will respond back soon.

Contact Form